APSG 43 Spring Meeting & Webinar (May 2020)
This event was held on May 8, 2020 as a virtual webinar. The theme of the meeting was the Impact of Automation on the Geodetic Workflow. While APSG presentations are typically only available for active APSG members to view and/or download, these resources have been made available to the public due to the nature of the event.
For questions, please contact Communications.
The following presentations, PDFs, and/or videos have been restricted. If you desire to use a material posted on our website, please contact the author or Communications.
Check back! A recording of this webinar will be made available soon.
- Chris Echols (APSG Chair) - Welcome & Chair Updates | View Presentation
- Kevin Tomanka (OARS, LLC) - Software Report Card: Does Not Work Well With Others | View Presentation
- Ellen West Nodwell (Integrashare Dimensions, LLC); John Connor (CVV Consulting) - The Digital Crew Change | View Presentation
- Damian Hite (ACTeQ); Dave Ridyard (ACTeQ) - Automated Infill Optimization For A Marine 3D Seismic Survey | View Presentation
- Ahmed Abdalla (Center for Geoinformatics (C4G), LSU) - Automated Data Processing Of C4G Continuously Operating Stations For Land Subsidence In Louisiana | View Presentation
- Ellen West Nodwell (APSG Education Foundation) - APSG Education Foundation Updates & Scholarship Presentations | View Presentation
- William Lyle (Student, Texas A&M) - Voice Activated Automation Geospatial Data Modeler | View Presentation
- Jorge Sepulveda (Student, Texas A&M) - Photogrammetric Modeling Of Subterranean Features Through 3D Software Analysis | View Presentation
- Kris Berglund (BlueMarble Geo) - Working With Change: Staying Current When Standards Change | View Presentation
- Mark Stevens (Microsoft) - BIM Integrations For Operations | View Presentation
- Chris Echols (APSG Chair) - Closing Remarks | View Presentation
View the full agenda for this event here.