Surveying Plat Workflow for Texas Railroad Commission Using GIS and BIM
1st Annual APSG TAMU Student Chapter Continuing Education Course
We, the students of the APSG Texas A&M student chapter, wanted to cordially invite you to our first continuing education course on Friday, April 27th. We are excited to be working with our faculty to sponsor this event and we are looking forward to engaging with participants of the course. This is also acting as a fundraising initiative for events that our organization sponsors such as "TAMU Drone Day".
APSG TAMU Student Chapter 1st Annual Continuing Education Course:
Theme: Surveying Plat Workflow for Texas Railroad Commission using GIS and BIM
Friday, April 27, 2018, TAMU , College Station, TX
Primary Instructor: Stacey Lyle, PhD, RPLS
Summary: This course will contain lectures by faculty and from professionals from the oil and gas industry as to communicate a balance of academic and industry perspectives.
• Survey Plat to the Texas Railroad Commission.
• Apply Translation data models to convert CAD to GIS
• Design Plats that Meet the TBPLS and TxRRC requirements.
• Organize Plats to have Standards for rapid visualization into a Building Information Models using FME
• Devise the best methods to share data to others in real time to reduce cost and risk.
Hilario Lumbreras '18
Geographic Information Science and Technology B.S
APSG TAMU Student Chapter President
Organization Website: https://sites.google.com/view/apsgtamu/home?authuser=0